Thursday, February 23, 2012

The PARADOX that you are to me.



You are my morning cup of tea
and that missing note in my melody.

You are the frame of my picture
and that tiny hole in the fixture.

You are the bloom on my scrubbed face
and that grey hair underneath the dark waves of grace.

You are the teeth that make my smile
and that very tooth that nibbles on my nail.

You are my dark fantasy
and that sharp bitter delicacy.

You are the dew drop on the leaflet
and that falling droplet that I let.

You are the drizzly shower
and that effervescence of my temper.

You are the rhyme in my poetic notion.
and that broken nib of my mighty weapon.

You are the rustic fragrance in my book
and that lost bookmark I search for every corner and nook.

YOU ARE MY STRENGTH.
YOU ARE MY WEAKNESS. 

*********

P.S: I stumbled upon another blog with the title 'THROUGH MY EYES'.
       So I 're-welcome' you all to "99.9% TRANSPARENT" :)

19 comments:

  1. Excellent post !
    you are good with words i must say.
    ""You are the dew drop on the leaflet
    and that falling droplet that I let.""
    awesome !

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Dee. Nice to know you could connect with it :) Keep visiting dear :)

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. woah! RED! After so long you have stepped in sweetheart! Muah! :)

      Delete
  3. These lines are true for you:

    "You are the frame of my picture
    and that tiny hole in the fixture."

    BTW, I loved the way you ended it...:)

    Great work, write more often...:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Saru. Such a fine compliment from miss poet is a great honor! :) LOve you!

      Delete
  4. Singing, Photography, Poems! Do you sum up to the word Art-Lover or what? :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Replies
    1. awww I am so glad u visited my blog and had a good time :)

      Delete
  6. This is wonderful! :)
    PLUS, love the name of your blog.
    Following you up! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Ruhani! Very sorry for a later reply! And I love my blog name too! :P
      Thanks for the follow :)

      Delete

NO ONE dares to judge you inmy page! so...OUT WITH IT! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...